dinsdag 9 november 2010

whooooohoooohooooohooooo barbra streisand

Hi :]

I decided to write my blog in English for once, please comment whether you like it or not haha, it's very useful to me. Comment anyway, do you like the text
centered
or just on the left like this?
For now, I'll just leave it centered, but please please comment and follow
because i'm just a unexperienced starter and really want to become better.


Now, let me tell you about my day.
I really wanted to wear my new H&M sweater today, so I did :)


I matched it easily, with black tights and black anckle boots, and some cute earrings.
But there was something wrong with my tights, because they ITCHED like HELL!
It was a real disaster, and the whole day at school I constantly had to move,
how embarrasing. I've been away from home from 7:30 AM till 5:15 PM
so I am really happy that I'm home now :)

And it turned out to be fréézing outside,
and since I have to cycle 45 minutes to school, I simply put
my training pants over the tights;
It was a really comfy trip :).

I also need to tell you that I'm absolútely in love with this cocktail dress by H&M:
And as my school has a "New Year Eve's Ball" (Gala),
I'm seriously thinking about ordering it at their webshop.
My only problem is, as always, €€€.

I'm gonna do some homework now (math, ugh), so that I can watch Glee tonight :))).
Talking about Glee: do you guys like these New Look t-shirts? I DO!


I think they are absolutely amazing, but in my opinion,
everything that has to do with Glee is absolutely amazing :D


lots of love, magali



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten